LASH NATION INC offers a comprehensive 2 day training eyelash extension workshop in sunny Miami Floridalead by Tamara lake-Mair. Tamara's unique talents as a celebrity lash artist are the most desired on Miami's chic shores where beauty is celebrated. Her natural, clean approach to life in every aspect translates into her application of individual eyelash extensions; Tamara, uses only the finest lash materials and USA-made, chemical-free, medical-grade glues. The result is a dramatic emphasis of each client's own natural beauty, an explosive boost of confidence and a giant smile while heading out the door.
• Introduction to and history of eyelash extensions
• Anatomy, structure of the eye and eye infections
• Hair growth cycle
• Hands on training of application of lashes
• Different eyelash extensions (Curl, Diamerter and Length)
• Client Consultation (eye shapes, personality)
• Using tape effectively
• Drying (Nano mister)
• How to take care of your lash extensions
• Refill options and the frequency
• How to remove lashes
• Insurance, Waivers and Release forms
• Where to purchase products
• Client relationship management software
• Booking appointments through a mobile app
• How to effectively market your lash extension business.
• Social Media
• Video Marketing
• Free Business plan template
*Limited space. To ensure proper training and personal attention, our workshops are limited to a specific number of attendees. A LASH NATION training kit is included in your tuition. If you choose to pay in installments please note the due date for the workshop. Payments must be made in FULL at least 7 days before the workshop. Cancellations must be made no later than 14 working days or more before the workshop date. A $200 non-refundable fee applies 13 days or less before the workshop date. The $200 may be applied to a future workshop. No refunds will be issused 10 days or less from the date of the workshop. Students MUST arrange to have two models on Sunday. Please advise in advance if there are any issues with bringing a model.
Florida law states that in order to apply eyelash extensions, you must be a licensed esthetician, cosmetologist or facialist, or be actively in school for one of these licenses.
1390 South Dixie HWY, Ste 2120 Coral Gables, FL 33148